Tuesday, September 6, 2011

where is the letter "v"

On Sunday, I went to the flea market with Dennis and Bryan. I haven't been in awhile because of my work schedule. They decided last minute (at the on ramp for 680) to go to Alameda, which is once a month, bigger, pricier and vintage.
I bought a set of letter stamps, thinking these would be perfect for mixed media....what a score...some time later while looking through the set, I discover that the lower case "v" is missing. Dammit!
This morning, in my email I find a series of messages from the Lodi artists group about what to do at their next meetup this Thursday.
"Barbara sounds like a fun project. We might even consider embracing the letter V and see how many different things we can make with this shape...Just a thought...for a challenge and a little crazy fun."-Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment